- Your own fully personalised office available in Wellington
- The offices are fully furnished and this can be modified according to tenants’ reasonable individual requirements
- All electricity and gas charges
- Cleaning of offices and common areas, and rubbish removal
- A fully equipped kitchen with fridge and microwave; plus complimentary tea/coffee/milk/sugar and Christmas cake
- Water cooler
- Paper recycling and secure document destruction bins.
- Full time receptionist to meet and greet visitors and clients
- Personalised office telephone answering service
- Small meeting room (1-3 people) and larger boardroom (6-8 people) – available on a bookings basis at no extra charge to tenants
- 24 hour access to the building with security keys
- Use of PO Box 3058 with inwards and outwards mail collected daily by courier
- OCR scanning/scanning to email
Additional services available:
- We have a new 3CX telephone/secure wifi system throughout the offices and there is a small monthly charge for the use of this. There are telephones in every office. The cost of outgoing calls is monitored and charged back to your account each month.
- Konica C280 colour photocopier/scanner – photocopying operates with a PIN number that is charged back to your account each month; scans are free.
- Car parks can usually be provided to tenants at a cost of $250 per calendar month (including GST).
As well as members of the legal profession, Webtext’s clients include Government departments, large corporates, charitable organisations, small businesses and individuals.
With a background in Hansard, Anne White provides a prompt, professional service and is accurate and fast with an extensive knowledge of spelling and grammar which is so important when working with legal documents and opinions.
Anne is happy to give the names of some of her clients to act as referees should that be required.